Friday, October 18, 2013

Start Campaigning for Women’s Soccer


20 Reasons Why I’m Going to Start Campaigning for Women’s Soccer

Published by  at 3:20 am under Beautiful Ladies
   226
Sexy Soccer
As I was flipping around the channels the other day I caught myself on a random sports channel featuring a women’s soccer game.  I believe it was two ivy league colleges.  That’s kind of besides the point.  The point is that I left the damn game on for over an hour.
I was mesmerized.  I know that I mentioned liking tough chicks.  There’s something about pretty lacrosse players, field hockey players, and even soccer players that tells me these girls would outdrink me and more than likely manhandle me.  And that’s a wonderful thing.  It’s not that all of them are so hot but come on.  It’s awesome.
So that’s why I decided to look around for ideal pictures of what I think women’s soccer should be in our near future.  There are endless possibilities but here are 20 examples of why I’m going to start pushing for more soccer from the ladies.
Sexy Soccer
Sexy Soccer
Sexy Soccer
Sexy Soccer
Sexy Soccer
Sexy Soccer
Sexy Soccer
Sexy Soccer
Sexy Soccer
Sexy Soccer
Sexy Soccer
Sexy Soccer
Sexy Soccer
Sexy Soccer
Sexy Soccer
Sexy Soccer
Sexy Soccer
Sexy Soccer
Sexy Soccer
Sexy Soccer



No comments:

Post a Comment