Monday, October 28, 2013

Clara's dad opens up on how he feels about her scandals

Clara's dad opens up on how he feels about her scandals
Main Image for Story
84 Views
Hot model Clara's dad was the leader of popular band, Koreana, who sang the official theme song of the 1988 Seoul Olympics, 'Hand in Hand'.

They made an appearance on a Korean TV talk show together to talk about her career and controversies, and about her sexy appearance.

Clara asked her dad, "You always said I'm doing a good job, but I always wondered what you really thought of my job. I was worried if I am damaging your reputation."

Former Koreana leader, Lee Seung Kyu answered, "I was really astonished at how you get an idea for something like the controversial first pitch performance."

"I totally approve of your job as an entertainer, and hope you can take it even further."

What a cool dad! They even performed a couple dance in the studio, reports K-Pop Insider.
Click on thumbnails for larger image:



No comments:

Post a Comment